GMAT In-Person program The In-Person program is a traditional method of training students in a classroom. Kaplan certified Trainers at LogIQuest would deliver lectures to the students, answering their questions and clearing doubts in lively discussions. Each discussion is followed by a home assignment and pre work for the next discussion. Also to aid students in the quest for a higher score, we provide original content from Kaplan, which is held in high regard by both professionals and peers alike.
Highlights of the program
- Apt guidance and continuous follow up on the progress of each student
- Expert faculty provides useful inputs at each step of preparation.
- The faculty track the progress of students with each successive mock test and make valuable suggestions on how to approach the exam more strategically.
- Small classroom size meaning each student receives due attention.
- Helpful faculty is available to clear doubts after the sessions, offline and online.
- Personalized Learning System gives, students, access to Video Lectures for a later viewing and revising what they studied in class.
GMAT In-Person programs give students access to following resources
- Kaplan Study material
- Online video lectures
- Online resources which provide, in depth practice content
- 9 full length mock tests
- One on One doubt clarifications sessions at the centre
Students enrolling into In-Person program are eligible for SCORE-MAX* sessions, which are concentrated on solving the toughest problems thereby improving chances for a higher score. In-Person programs are conveniently timed on weekends as well as weekdays. For more details, batch schedules and fees go to centre locator.
In-Person program for GMAT offers Score higher or Money Back guaranteed.